Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cubs

I just finished watching the Cubs give up a four run lead in the ninth inning against the NY Mets to lose! Something better happen soon, or, I am here to tell you, the CUBS will be out of it! What is going on? I mean the team did well with starter Angel Guzman and then Wuertz, and of all people, Will Ohman to get to the ninth inning. With 2 two run homers by Angel Pagan, and Aramis Ramirez, why can't they win? That bullpen is completely awful! Lou Pinella needs to get help and get it quick! Also for all the Matt Murton fans out there, His arm is UNSATISFACTORY! Time to find someone else for right field! I want everyone to forgive me for ranting but this game today was completely embarrassing! The Cubs will go NOWHERE with the team they have now! NOWHERE! I wish i could get my money back! Ciao!

No comments: