Monday, May 7, 2007

Welcome

Good Morning on this beautiful day here in Chicago. This is my first post and I am looking forward to sharing with everyone out there in Webland! Most of my posts will involve politics, baseball and sexual politics as well however, not necessarily in that order. I will look forward to hearing from you and your opinions. In order to get started, I woke up this morning with the news that 11 more of our troops have been killed in Iraq. This is just becoming so disheartening, and outrageous! President Bush and the liars throughout his Administration and those former must be held accountable for this travesty! It is time for this country to force him to bring the troops home and it seems he doesn't listen to the will of Congress or the American people therefore, I believe only the threat of impeachment will encourage President Bush and his crooks to listen. It is time for this nation to turn a new page, and stop using violence to solve its problems!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kucinich is a Gadfly!

Unknown said...

So is your former hero Nader!

Unknown said...

Why the hell no anonymous posts? You're taking all the fun out of it!

a space alien said...

Hi Johnny. I'm still waiting for your first manifesto. ;-)

See you in Chitown in August.

b.

Unknown said...

Johnny knows fun when there's money involved. politicians, i tell ya.