Sunday, May 13, 2007

Those Cubs

What is going on with the Chicago Cubs? Last week it looked as though they were making headway, and now it seems everything is falling apart again. They really fought back yesterday in Philadelphia however, once again, the bullpin gave it up! Man could we get some positive consistency out of that part of our team that was suppose to be the envy of every other team? I mean if Milwaukee keeps winning then by the All-Star break they will have clinched the NL Central! Okay Okay, I know many of you think I am chicken little but the Cubs really do need to start turning things around! BTW Phillie fans I love Shaun Victorino! YUMMY! Want to trade Matt Murton for him? I would in a second! Okay have to watch the Cubs later today, and hopefully we won't get swept! Now we head into Metland next to noisy LaGarbage airport in NYC. We need to start winning! Lets Go Cubbies, lets GO!

2 comments:

a space alien said...

Yay Cubbies FTW!!!!

:-/ Sorry, I know I'm no longer there, but you know, as they say, you can take the Chicagoan out of Chicago, but you can't ever take Chicago out of the Chicagoan.

JOHN said...

yes that is true Beiddie!